Information Design Exercise 3: Vector Animation

 

 ZHOU XINYI / 0378623

Information Design

 Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media

Table of Content

1.Instruction
2.Process Work
3.Feedback
4.reflection

1.Instruction 
2.Process Work

2.1Class Exercise

During the class exercise, I used After Effects to create a simple animation based on an office scene. I imported the illustration and adjusted the composition. Then, I added keyframes to animate the characters and create movement. I also adjusted the timing to make the animation smoother. Finally, I previewed the result and exported the video.

Fig2.1 Class Exercise

2.2Exercise 3: Vector Animation 

First, I imported the illustration into After Effects and created a new composition. Then, I separated and adjusted the elements that I wanted to animate. I added keyframes to create simple movements and adjusted the timing to make the animation look more natural. After that, I previewed the animation several times and made some adjustments. Finally, I exported the animation as a video.

Fig 2.2Exercise 3: Vector Animation 


3.Feedback

week2

During the class, the teacher checked my work and gave me feedback. The teacher mentioned that I had used some camera movements inspired by motion graphics, which made my animation more interesting. We also did a group activity where we created a PowerPoint presentation to explain different types of flowcharts.

4.reflection

Through this lesson, I learned more about using camera movements in animation and how motion graphics can make a scene more interesting. The teacher's feedback helped me understand the strengths of my work. I also learned about different types of flowcharts through the group activity. Working with my classmates helped me understand the information better and improve my teamwork skills.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography - Final Compilation & Reflection